This is what I am taking on my painting
holiday to Blakeney in Norfolk.
1. A small pencil case with little gel pens, Edding Profipens, pencils and a few pastel pencils, plus rubber and pencil sharpener.
2. Small sketch book, ring bound.
3. Small black book, ring bound.
4. Small tool box with pastels, pastel pencils, more pens,blade for sharpening pencils and latex gloves because pastels feel horrible on your fingers.
5. A larger ring bound sketch book.
6. A large pad of pastel paper.
7. Lots of hope for good weather !
Will post the results next week.
This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.