Welland Valley Art Society Autumn Exhibition.

The Welland Valley Art Society  of Stamford opened it's Autumn Exhibition on Sunday with a very well attended private view at the The Stamford Arts Centre in the heart of Stamford.

I'd submitted two pictures, and luckily both were hung. I've decided that when it comes to selected shows I'll submit only my best pictures , and small ones as well as they're more likely to ease themselves into a spot on the wall!

My theory is that small ones are more likely to get in, but big ones are more likely to win prizes.
Of course this year I was wrong because the most beautiful tiny print won the Gladys Teasedale prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...