An Artist's Work is Never Done! Prints of my Beach Scenes for Art in the Heart - Peterborough

Mary Kemp - Beach Scenes
At long last I have produced some prints of my beach scenes.
The thing is it doesn't stop when you have the prints.
I like to put them in a mount, so that has to be decided upon, in my mind the plainer the better. I generally use antique white, not quite white, not quite cream.
Then a backing, then all the labelling, artist, title, medium, price.
Last of all cellophane sleeve, to keep it clean.
An artist's work is never done !
And there they are , at Art in the Heart, Peterborough in the town centre , waiting for their final home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...