Louise Stebbing of Skylark Studios

Louise Stebbing in front of my favourite reduction linocut.
Yesterday I attended the opening of an exhibition of the work of Louise Stebbing of Skylark Studios in Tydd Gote near Wisbech.
I've long been an admirer of her work and her dedication to print making. It's her beautiful fen skies and stark trees that attract me. I enjoyed seeing lots of her work together and  hope to visit her studio soon. I'm rather attracted to the courses on print making that she holds there.
This exhibition is being held at the Andronicas Coffee Shop in the Van Hage Garden Centre in Peterborough until the end of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...