Music to Paint By.

Blissful joy! I am back painting again after a month in the wilderness.
Yesterday I started three paintings, yes three, and there's loads more ideas fizzing away.
Do I Really Own All These Brushes???????
It started to get me thinking about what I like to listen to whilst painting.
Mary Kemp - Work in Progress
When working something out I need SILENCE.
But after that I need part of my brain occupied so I can paint with ease.
Radio Four and Radio Four Extra are brilliant.
Otherwise I have about twenty CDs that I play time and time again.
Levelling the Land by the Levellers, Joan Biaz, Simon and Garfunkle, Ladysmith and Black Mambaza, the Best of Bob Dylan being just some, and I've just bought a John Denver CD for £3.00!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...