My Other Life Involves Dragons

 I thought as I'm writing a blog about my art I ought to telling the whole truth, painting-wise that is.
Mary Florence - St. George and the Dragon
To those who know me it will come as no surprise that I have another string to my bow, which over the years has come and gone.
Although I like to paint in a serious grown up way most of the time every so often my teenage self comes to the fore and the dragons roam through my work and live in spooky landscapes.
Mary Florence - Gnarled Tree
I call myself Mary Florence and sell these through  my Etsy shop, a fabulous place to shop for hand made unique things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...