My Website..!!!!

Oh my website........
Not quite right website.
www.marykemp.co.uk

I am a starving artist and therefore cannot afford to have someone design and keep my website updated.
Plus I'm a control freak who enjoys a challenge.
This is why my website is hosted by clikpic  http://www.clikpic.com/. Which I must say for £40.00 a year is brilliant and all I need to do is spend some time, and READ THE MANUAL !!!!!!
Then I shall have exactly the website I want, and be able to tweak it as and when.
As it is I have a good enough website, that shows the work I do.
I want to make it clearer, more elegant, give people the opportunity to buy my paintings through it. All those commercial things. But really and truly all I want to do is DRAW and PAINT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...