Norfolk Painting School

Learning is an ongoing thing. It never stops, in every area of your life. And in my life I need a lot of learning.
So this why I have booked myself in to a three day course at the Norfolk Painting School in North Creake, surprisingly enough in Norfolk.
I first came upon this school, by recommendation, about three years ago. I attended a two day course on a very cold February weekend and have never worked so hard in my life.
In a small group we were taught how to paint skies and light and so much more. We were given a 4ft by 3ft canvas and with a lot of tuition produced a picture to be proud of. Those two days opened my eyes to a much freer way of working which has carried on into my art ever since.
 This is what I painted :
Mary Kemp - Over the Wash


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...