More Tea Time and Sunshine

I think this might be the last of my tea time and sunshine paintings for a while. But then again...
 Anyway what intrigues me is the way the sunlight falls upon the white table cloth and makes such intricate and beautiful patterns.
Mary Kemp - Tea Time and Sunshine.
Preliminary work  oil on canvas 30 x 30 cms.
I have reached the very best part of the process of painting , knowing what I want to paint, having drawn it out ( first using watercolour pencil and then finalising with acrylic paint) and then starting to add the oil paint, my very favourite cobalt blue.
I can now see the glass on the right looks a bit wonky so I shall have to alter that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...