Mirror by Kay Hall

During Peterborough Artists Open Studios I bought the most beautiful mirror.
Kay Hall - Stained Glass Mosaic Mirror.
 A fiery red surround of bright red glass pieces shot with gold.
It was made by Kay Hall in her studio in Peterborough.
I have placed it in my kitchen because there's a lot of red there. When I bought it I just knew I loved it and it's taken a while to find it a home. It looks good next to my Barcelona mosaic.
Kays inspiration comes from her many travels and in her art you can see influences from across Europe and Asia. Do look at her website. There are many beautiful examples of her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...