Something Else I've Learnt.

It never stops amazing, and depressing, me how much I've yet to find out.
This is so simple, and I really ought to have known it.
When I take a photo on my phone and don't want everything to be washed with an even light all I have to do is point the lens at the sky, hold the button down, and then point it at the thing I want to be seen darkly, and release the button.
I'm sure everyone knows this but me.
Here is my latest project, the first taken as it is, the second using the sky pointing method.
Mary Kemp - Ferns
 Looking at them there's still a lot of work to do.
Mary Kemp - Ferns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...