Painting in Public at Art in the Heart, Peterborough.

I've been asked to be part of Live Art Saturdays at the lovely Art in the Heart venue in Peterborough. I'm a bit of a coward and kept putting this off, which is silly really considering you're going to have a nice time and have the chance to talk about your favourite subject, yourself.
Painting kit.
I'm going to paint two seaside pictures, or at least start them. I usually paint in oils but the logistics of transportation and all the mess has made me think I'll use acrylics this time. After all I do sometimes start off a painting that way.
Here's a list of what I am taking with me :

Two pre-prepared boards with the image loosely drawn on. One I've painted red.
Acrylic paint.
Drying time  retartder.
Selection of brushes.
Pencils etc.
Pots for water.
Palette.
Kitchen roll.
Cling film.
Apron and glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...