Get Ready for Artists' Open Studios !

It's that time of year again when the form needs to be filled in to enter the summer open studio events. It's not only Peterborough, but up and down the country committees, mostly volunteer, are sending out a call for entries.
Are you ready? The deadline creeps up on us at lot quicker than you think.
At this stage there are only 3 things you need to know to take part where ever in the country you do it.
1. Have I got enough work? Will I have enough work?
2. Have I got a venue, either at home, my studio or in someone else's venue?
3. Am I free on the dates in question?

If your answers are yes then all you have to do is fill in the form and pay the money. At this stage  you'll have calculated that to be part of this brilliant movement is well worth the joining fee.
This is the website for Peterborough Open Studios. Other open studios are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...