This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Oh No! Not Another List of New Year Resolutions!

I am sitting in my studio. This seems to be the first quiet time I've had since before Christmas. I am truly blessed with wonderful family and friends which leads to a lot of celebrations and a copious amount of food and drink.
So New Year's resolutions of course include less food and drink.
I'll keep the family and friends thank you very much,
but what I really must do is DRAW EVERY DAY.
Drawing Kit.
 2 sketchbooks, pencil case full of...pencils.
Coloured pencils, sharpener, rubber etc.
I must also organise my time better and not get diverted from my reason for getting up in the morning.......painting (and of course family and friends).
I aim to get my work out there more. I have virtually finished the big inventory of my paintings so I have no excuses.
Onwards 2014 !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment