Sketch with Watercolour Pencil and Crayon

In the interest of New Year's resolutions, before I got down to painting this morning I drew a quick sketch of part of the view from my studio window.
The twirly things are springs from a Jaguar, overseen by a lion that was left guarding the gate when we bought the house.
Mary Kemp. Drawing from Studio Window.
I used a watercolour Delft blue pencil for the drawing part of this sketch and some watercolour crayons for the other colours. Then just a quick flick of water.
Also in the pursuit of being super organised I downloaded the picture to a brand new folder entitled 2014 Blog. New Year's resolution !

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...