This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Monday, 6 January 2014

Sketch with Watercolour Pencil and Crayon

In the interest of New Year's resolutions, before I got down to painting this morning I drew a quick sketch of part of the view from my studio window.
The twirly things are springs from a Jaguar, overseen by a lion that was left guarding the gate when we bought the house.
Mary Kemp. Drawing from Studio Window.
I used a watercolour Delft blue pencil for the drawing part of this sketch and some watercolour crayons for the other colours. Then just a quick flick of water.
Also in the pursuit of being super organised I downloaded the picture to a brand new folder entitled 2014 Blog. New Year's resolution !

No comments:

Post a Comment