Colour Chart.

One of the blogs I regularly read is  Jeanette Jobson, the Illustrated Life . She has been writing about colour charts.
Of course I really ought to know that this is a GOOD IDEA. But then again I do stumble through my art on occasions and only get there by trial and error.
So I have started a series of colour charts. When you think of how many colours you use, I regularly use about 16, and then do the maths, it becomes obvious that there's an awful lot of combinations, particularly if you use white as well.
For my first chart I have used lemon yellow mixed with only 6 colours and white, there wasn't room for more on the paper. It may well need some rethinking , but this is my first attempt.
I can see that this will be a mammoth task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...