This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Saturday, 15 February 2014

Hurrah for Contact Lenses !

Sometimes things must change.
All my eye wear!
For years and years I've been struggling with bi focals, computer glasses and once I even tried varifocals.
I never thought I was seeing as I ought to.
I clean my glasses, take them on and off and get them dirty, great big thumb prints and blurry blotches in my line of sight.
Paint gets on them and I can't see out the corners because the frame is in the way.
Then I put my computer glasses down and can't find them, or I put my bifocals down and definitely can't find them because I can't see beyond the computer....
Glasses are inconvenient.
So on Monday I visited  the optician for a contact lenses trial.
Already I've been wearing them the maximum time, have been shopping, spent a day painting, even done a bit of housework. I have yet to draw from life with all the looking up and down but I'm sure that will work. I just  won't need to move my head about so much as you do with bi focals.
I feel so full of excitement.  I can't imagine why I didn't do it before.
Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment