This blog is moving!
At last I have discovered a way to have my website and blog all in one place.
So from now on all new blog posts will be on my new website.
I'm still writing about the same sort of things, and you can still find the old posts on this page.

Thursday, 13 February 2014

PS Touch. Secrets Revealed.

Mary Kemp. Cliffs at Moher, Northern Ireland.
When I bought my all singing and dancing Galaxy Note 10 inch tablet with a stylus and loads of battery life, rubbish for doing any serious typing but apparently the tablet for artists, I was only interested in the Sketch programme it came with.
But of course as time went by and I explored more, spoke to other people, notably Jill Ray of Jill Ray Landscapes, I realised there was more it could do. And I discovered PS Touch, a photoshop variant for tablets. I am not a graphic artist and as far as computers are concerned I've learnt as I've gone along. So I was pleased to get a few timely words that helped me build up pictures in photoshop and I now fully understand the secret of layers.
I think the effect is a bit like a screen print . I'm sure there's a whole new journey to discover, but on the whole I'm quite pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment