Some Beautiful Art? Changing My Etsy Shop Name.

By the time you read this I will have probably done the deed.
OK. It's not a big deal, but it is to me and I've been brooding over this for a while now.
I need to rename my Etsy shop. Well I think I do.
What do you think?


I call it by my name Mary Kemp which means a lot to me and my family and a few of my collectors but in the wider world it's not a great selling point.
So I thought I would change it.
My first preference was Beautiful Art, but guess what, someone else has got there first.
Which is a shame because I rather liked it.
So I've been thinking of a few more names.



Beautiful Art Studio ( Estate agent?)
Mary's Beautiful Art. (Could be religious?)
Beautiful Art Mary Kemp (Never heard of her!)
Beautiful Paintings (A possibility)
Beautiful Art by Mary (Another possibility)
Beautiful Painting (Doesn't have the same ring about it)
Most Beautiful Art (Not bad)
Some Beautiful Art (Not bad too)

I am still undecided. And when I look at other successful shop names some have a persons name and some don't. Oh dear. It's difficult.

Click here to view my shop.

What do you think? Leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...