Art in the Heart in Peterborough.

On Mondays I like to show off a painting or two of mine. 
This Monday however I thought I'd show off, and say a big "thank you" to Art in the Heart a gallery and shop that is a force for original art and craft in Peterborough, my home town, and just so happens to display some of my paintings.
"Flags at Blakeney" Mary Kemp
Art in the Heart has been going for a couple of years now and is becoming a fixture in the centre of the city of Peterborough, an independent shop that has real character.
I'd particularly like to say a huge "thank you " for this  magnificent display of my seaside paintings which created a little bit of the coast in the middle of town.
Gallery open Monday to Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...