Wednesday Afternoon.

For the first time in ages I have just come up with a complete blank about what to write in my blog.
Usually I have a bank of subjects queuing up to be heard but today........nothing.
In the studio I've arrived at the final strokes of two paintings and I suspect that has something to do with it.
Summer is upon us too, the weather is heavy, it might rain and holidays beckon.

I am working on a series of paintings of previous holidays and I quite like this one. I think!


I have to keep standing  well back into the framing workshop to land a better look. One way of getting a bit of exercise!

See you next week full of vim and vigour and loads of great ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Care for Prints

Dear fellow art lovers, I'm often asked by busy customers how to look after their prints once they've bought them. Prints are a ...